Plan A Funeral Ahead
Pre-Plan a Funeral
Pre-Planning means preparing your funeral arrangements in advance before death occurs. Whether you are a husband or wife; father or mother; son or daughter, your passing will impact your family emotionally and financially. Plan ahead so that you are not distressed by the handling of funeral arrangements and have more time to focus on dealing with grief and mourning a loss.
Advantages of Pre-Planning a Funeral
- You get to choose exactly what you want.
- You can make your final wishes known.
- You have the option paying through an installment plan.
- You will have peace of mind as everything has been arranged.
- Your family just need to make a phone call in the event of an emergency.
- Your family won't have to make hasty decisions.
- Your family doesn't have to worry about money for the funeral.
- Your family have more time to focus on remembering and healing.
Guides to assist you in Pre-Planning a Funeral
- Assess your budget and compare to the available funeral arrangements and it's payment option.
- What type of funeral arrangements you want?
i. Burial or cremation?
ii. Venue of the funeral wake?
iii. Duration of the funeral wake?
iv. Which type of religious services you prefer?
v. And any other concerns you might have.
- Understand what arrangements and expenses covered by a pre-paid funeral plan.
- Share your plan with your family so that they are informed of your wishes and arrangements.
Click here to understand more about our Funeral Services Packages