Death Has Occurred Or Is Near
When someone dies, it can be very confusing and emotional for the family member who is planning and handling the funeral. Regardless whether a death is or unexpected, knowing where to begin and decide what needs to be done can be daunting for many, especially for those who have never been directly involved in the planning and handling of funeral before.
Here are few important questions that you need to discuss with your family when someone dies.
- What clothing should you prepare?
- Which photograph should you choose?
- What is the preferred religious service?
- What is the preferred type of internment - burial or cremation ?
- Where is the venue of the funeral wake?
- What is the duration of the funeral wake?
- Where would the final resting place be?
You don't have to go through the process alone. We are ready to lend our assistance and guide you on what needs to be done. We know this is a stressful time and we are here for you.
Click here to understand more about our Funeral Services Packages